Monday 20 October 2014

THE BODY SHOP Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter























I have been wanting to try out a cleansing balm for a long time and I was initially going to buy the Clinique Cleansing Balm, because I had heard lots of good things about it. But instead I picked up The Body Shop, Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (can I eat it?) I saw a fellow blogger talk about it.. (I went through all the blogs I follow and I cannot find who blogged about it. Please comment below if you remember! - I bought it because of you! ;D ) The Body Shop one was less then half the price at AU$21.95 for 90g, compared the Clinique one for AU$55 at 120g.

I have tried this a few times & I must say I'm very impressed! You only need a small amount to melt off a full face of makeup. It barely leaves any residue after and your skin doesn't feel stripped of its oils. This would be great for travel, even though it looks bulky, its extremely light and the container is thin.

On the other hand, when I went into The Body Shop to purchase this, the lady who served me suggested I try the Cleansing Oil from this range, because in her opinion she thought it did an even better job then the butter! So, after this butter I told her Ill be back to try that as well. :)

Have you tried out any cleansing balms/butters? 

xoLauren

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried any cleansing balms or butters but have been thinking about trying this one for so long! So glad you liked it :) Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looks so nice!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing and I can't wait to try! Best, CD. ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete